Please review the following dates with your families to ensure you know these important dates for the last week of regular music rehearsals and for tour rehearsals.
Monday, May 11 (very busy day - please read!)
- Grade 10, 11 & 12's have Band, Not English today!!
- Grade 9 Band from 3:30 - 5:00pm. Rehearsal in NOT in the morning, due to the Grade 9 PAT.
- There is NO Choir after school!!
- TOUR MEETING @ 7:00 pm for all parents (students are highly encouraged to attend).
Tuesday, May 12
- Jr. Jazz 2 @ 7:15 -8:45 am
- Gr. 10, 11, 12's have English, not Band
- ** Sr. Jazz 1 @ 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, May 13
- NO Symphonic Band today (as it's concert day!!)
- Grade 10, 11, 12's have Band, Not English
- Dress rehearsals for all students today:
- Symphonic Band during Period 1, Choir Period 2, Grade 9 band is Period 5 (Jr. and Sr. Jazz had dress on tues. at rehearsal)
- SPRING CONCERT @ 7pm in the CHS Gymnasium!
Thursday, May 14
- Pitch Perfect 2 movie @ 4:00pm at the Cochrane movie house
** Bring all of your friends and family and help us raise much needed money for the program!!!!
Tuesday, May 19 - Sr. Jazz 1 - Tour Jazz @ 7:15 - 8:45 am
Wednesday, May 20 - Tour Band @ 7:15 - 8:45 am
Wednesday, May 20 - Tour Choir @ 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Thursday, May 21 - Monday, May 25 - TOUR!!
** Gr. 10, 11, 12's will have band on May 21, 22, 25 and English on May 19, 20, and 26.
** English/band calendar will return to normal on May 26, starting with English class.
Students not on tour will be working on their inquiry projects. Please ensure you have all your materials needed.
Thank you so much for all of your ongoing support.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the Spring Concert.