|Cochrane High School Music||
* Please note a few important things about the festival:
1. Students are responsible for their own lunch on Sunday afternoon. Please have them bring money to buy themselves something downtown Canmore.
2. Students will be storing their luggage in the Learning Commons Green Room on Friday morning. They will not have access to this luggage during the day.
3. We ask that students bring their uniform on a hanger and store it in the band room on our coat rack in our back hallway. They will need to change into their uniform before we leave the school, as we perform as soon as we get to Canmore.
4. We will be swimming Friday night. Please ensure your child has their own towel and swim suit.
5. We will be walking outside for a while both Saturday and Sunday. Please ensure your child has warm, layered clothing - including something for their head and their hands. We are going to be outside for a while in the winter in the mountains. Thank you for helping ensure they are warm.
6. If you have volunteered as a chaperone, you should have received an email from me already to confirm that you are coming or not. Please email me if I missed you. I am sorry if I have missed you. We had 12 parents volunteer, and can only take a max of 6. Chaperones will meet at the school at 1:00pm to go over the trip details and assign chaperone duties.
7. We are packing the bus at 1:30pm and leaving for Canmore at 2:00pm. Percussionists and string players will need to help pack all of our equipment between 1-1:30. All students are asked to be in the band room immediately after school. Thank you!
8. Some students still owe $10 for their hoodie. Please bring this payment tomorrow: $10 cash or a cheque made payable to Cochrane High School. We cannot do this fee on school cash.
9. We will be arriving home around 7:30 pm to the school on Sunday. We will notify you through your child (by text or calling) if we will be late. Please ensure your child has a ride home from the school promptly at 7:30pm, as I would like to go home to family.
10. We have Jazz 1 clinics tomorrow, Thursday @ 7:15 am, and our dress rehearsal on Friday @ 7:15 am. I apologize for all the early mornings this week... we are almost through the festival week!!! Thank you for your help ensuring your child is here.
** That means there is No Jazz 2 tomorrow.