End of year notes :)
First off, thank you all so much for supporting us through such an amazing year with many wonderful memories and accomplishments!!
Some very important end of year notes for everyone:
1. If you would like to a ticket to the Music/PA Banquet this Friday, and did not already purchase or put one aside, please do so by the end of today/ early tomorrow. Our numbers are due into the caterers and they need to know ASAP (actually this past Friday). Banquet tickets are $40 - they include Dinner and a Dance, with speeches, awards, Jazz 1 performance and fun to be had by all.
** All Jazz 1 performers (including myself) are required to buy a banquet ticket if they are planning to attend the banquet. Please contact me today!
2. Students who participated in The Drowsy Chaperone and/or The Spelling Bee: If you would like to purchase a poster plaque for yourself as a memento, please let Miss LaBine know by Wednesday, and $ is due by Friday. Plaques are $16 each. No late orders can be taken. Sorry.
3. Uniforms are due back now. Please have your child hang them up in their uniform bag - neatly please, and hang them up in the front uniform cabinets - by this Friday at the latest. Lost and/or damaged uniform pieces result in payment for the piece and/or forfeit of your uniform deposit.
4. All Rocky View District (CHS) instruments are due back this week as well (unless performing in Jazz 1 on Friday) - Jazz 1 instruments due back by Monday at the latest!!
5. If you have not signed up for Jazz or Choir next year and wish to be in these ensembles, please come and see Miss LaBine before Friday as well! We would love to see more gentlemen in choir (almost our entire group of boys has graduated).
Warmest thanks for your ongoing support and encouragement this year.
Can't wait to share another fabulous year together next year.
We will miss our 12's dearly… Good luck in all of your future endeavours. I am very proud of you.
With appreciation and well wishes for a wonderful summer,
Miss LaBine :)
2/5/2015 05:30:41 am
Leave a Reply.