Just a reminder that the Concert Band will be doing our last field trip/feeder school concert THIS Monday, May 27 from 1:15 - 3:20 pm. We will be heading over to Manachaban by foot and participating in a joint rehearsal with their grade 8 band on a piece called Skyfall (from James Bond). Following the joint rehearsal, we will perform a concert (including the joint/mass band piece) in front of their school population. :)
** Please ensure you child has the following with them:
- Instrument with anything they need to play it (reeds, valve oil, mallets, sticks, etc)
- Music (4 Concert Band pieces, plus Skyfall)
- Water bottle
- A warm sweater or jacket (even though we are just walking across the field, I do not want them getting sick if the weather is not very nice outside).
- ** Permission Form (attached)
- ** Uniform - including appropriate dress bottoms (pants/skirt of appropriate length), black socks/ tights, black dress shoes!! Thank you! :)
Leave a Reply.