September Start-up 2019
Welcome back to another wonderful year of music at CHS. Please ensure you have done the following this year to be successful:
1. Connected to your new Remind class on your phone/device. I have unregistered you from last year's sections, you need to re-register for all classes & ensembles! - see Remind setup
2. Updated all of your information on CHARMS and pay your CHSBPA fee
3. Sign up for your new Google Classroom - see Google Classroom setup
4. Ensure you have your own personal instrument at class, or have signed out a rental instrument from me. You MUST have a rental agreement form signed by you and your parents to use one
5. Sign out your music theory book from the LC on your own. Don't forget your ID
6. Be patient and flexible as we start the year and get everything set properly on PS. This will take some time to get your registered in all of your proper classes and get me registered as a teacher again.
7. Check Remind and this website often for updates and news
8. Link the CHS Music Calendar and English/Band calendar to your phone/devices
9. Get involved and participate in extra ensembles and events!
10. HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR! :)
GOOGLE CLASSROOM SET-UP INSTRUCTIONS:
Please visit https://classroom.google.com and enter the code below to be signed up for Google Classroom.
Grade 10 Code: u1mj5ep
Grade 11/12 Code: 1ojoqj
Symphonic Band: cwbll
Jazz 1:: lvgcnd
Jazz 2: 4009cn
Pit Orchestra: 8qfnlhx
** Details of all playing tests and assignments will be available in your Google Classroom
Leave a Reply.